Now-a-days, we are facing so many errors while using the Kodi Applications and some of the important errors are stream authorization error, dependency errors, cache issues, no possible stream errors, etc. Here, we can explain the cause and fix the authorization error occurs in the Kodi. Most common stream authorization errors are the thevideo.me/pair, tvad.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, http://olpair.com kodi errors. Some other errors are vshare.eu/pair and the thevideo.us/pair error.
How to fix thevideo.me/pair authorization error?
This error can be easily solved and you need to follow the below steps to solve this error. After that you can continue streaming the latest movies and TV shows through the Kodi.
Kodi Direct Authorization Method
- First, you have to open the web browser and enter the URL which you already found in the Kodi through popup– The error message popup includes one URL as http://thevideo.me/pair or it may be any similar website link.
- If you are using Kodi on Firestick, you may not open the URL directly so, you can simply connect any others devices such as mobile, laptop or anything to the same internet connection for the provider verification or authorization. Here, we are trying to get authorization to your IP address. So, you can request for the access from any other device in the same IP address. But, you have to make sure that both devices are connected to the same internet connection.
- After the page will be opened, you can see a page with a button “Activate Streaming”.
- You don’t need to sign up or login to the account, you can click on the “Activate Streaming” option, and it starts processing for few seconds and it displays a message which indicates that “Happy Streaming, IP Address # has been authenticated for 4 hours”.
- Sometimes, you have to complete the captcha verification to get streaming authorization.
- Now, all are done successfully and ready to see your favorite films, shows and everything for next 4 hours. After the 4hours time gets completed, again you need to pair your IP and continue streaming. Repeat this step for every four hours and enjoy your favorites.
Disable Kodi Hosters With Captcha
- First, you have to do right-click on the specific addon and then select settings from the options.
- In settings, you have to select the “Playback” tab and find the “hosters with captchas” option from the list and you have to disable it.
- The above two steps will disable all the available hosters having captchas solving. After disabling it, the scrappers won’t find any providers having human verification but, you need to do the same steps for each and every movie Add-ons.
Configure URL Resolver
- Initially, you have to open Settings->System settings ->Expert mode and then continue.
- Now you have to select the Add-ons tab from the menu and then select “Manage dependencies” option.
- Now you can select the URL Resolver option available from the list and then choose to configure.
- Now you can see all the available hosters under Resolvers 1 to Resolvers N which is present in the side tab, and the count depends upon the recently scrapped hosters count in the alphabetical order.
- Here you have to select any hosters having human verification captcha and have to disable it.
By this simple step, you can disable all the available hosters having captcha very simply, and another advantage is that you don’t have to do it again and again or it’s a one-time process. You just need to set this for one time, and then scrapers will never scrap it again.